Sunday, August 29, 2010

Catch up

Just thought I would get on here real quick and do some catch up on posting my workouts. Today is Sunday and so far has been a nice and relaxing day. Just as it was meant to be with church this morning and some of the kids home for Sunday dinner and a swim. Love it.

Wednesday's workout:
Track repeats with Kyle

Thursday's workout:
Weights and abs with Kyle

Saturday's workout:
Ran 4miles at a 11:20 pace....

Saturday's run was one of those runs that I was kinda dreading but knew it had to be done. However, once I got started it was wonderful. It was late enough that the sun wasn't beaming on you and you could already feel a slight cool breeze. I made sure to start out at a very slow pace and then let my body take over the run. I know my pace isn't as fast as most but I felt good that it was better than it has been. I have to remember that I purposely made myself stay at a slow pace even though I wanted to go faster. But if I had done that I probably wouldn't have felt as good as I did after the run. So, hopefully the more I train, my pace will get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment