Friday, August 13, 2010

Gotta get out there.....

So the kids will be going back to school in a week and it will be nice to get back on a routine. The kids are pretty excited about going back too! Are we normal? We can't wait for the kids to get out of school so we can all play and we are good until about the end of July...then we are all out of sorts and we just long for a little bit of a routine. So they are excited, mama is excited, the dog and cat is excited...lol all is good. The last few days have been getting school supplies, labeling the school supplies, putting the school supplies in their bookbag as best we can, and all while trying to survive this redonkulous heat!!! I so invision myself this Fall running miles and miles as soon as I get the girls on the bus. Well maybe not miles and miles, I would settle for 3-5 miles....at first. I so want to get out there and get going with building my miles up again. It's great to have a plan right? But until then I will do what I can when I can even if it is super duper stinkin HOT!! =)

Yesterdays workout:

Boxing with Kyle
Abs, legs, chest

Today's workout was with Margie:

Ran the hill 2 full times 2 half times
Arms, lite abs, some legs
Small run
40 min. elliptical

Tomorrows plan is to try and go out and run a couple of miles early with Kyle and do some weights. So quick question...how do you beginners of running handle your runs in this heat? What do you do to prepare? Any helpful tips or suggestions would be appreciated. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment