Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Finally a break!!

Yesterday's workout:
Weights and abs with Kyle in the a.m.
Ran 3 miles outside in the p.m., avearage pace 11:46


Wow!! Finally we are getting a little break from the hot and humid weather that we have been having this Summer. There's even just a little hint that Fall is right around the corner......and THAT makes me happy!! I went down to the bike route and did my run yesterday around 7pm. Was so nice and where I run, the path is nice and shaded. The run wasn't what I would call a great run but I didn't stop and my pace was a little better than Saturday's pace. For some reason my legs just felt really heavy especially my calves. But I was so glad that I went (but I am always glad) and that I didn't stop. Please tell me it gets easier!

Today's workout will be a 45min elliptical

Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment