Saturday, August 7, 2010

Loving morning time....

So this morning I woke up around 6:30 but didn't get up until 7:00. Morning time for me is awful until I have my first cup of coffee, then things start looking a little better. This morning's cup of coffee was enjoyed outside sitting here...
This rocking chair gets visited at least 2-3 times a day. I love it and I especially love it in the early morning hours while all is still sleeping and you can only hear the wonderful sounds of nature. While sitting there and drinking my coffee I was trying to decide if I wanted to take a short run this morning before Kyle got here to do weight training. As much as I wanted to I felt like my body really did need a break from cardio. I have done cardio every day this week. So, as gorgeous and tempting as it was I decided not to. I am looking forward to when the first days of Fall get here and the kids are back at school and I can get out there and run. I am normally not the person that goes outside and run by myself. I have a few times but I just really never felt comfortable in getting out there by myself. My goal is to GET OVER IT!! So we will see.
I also enjoyed a great bowl of fiber oatmeal with cut up bananas and a spoon of almond butter.......yummmmO!! So now it's off to get ready for a good weight workout. Have a great day =)

No comments:

Post a Comment