Saturday, August 14, 2010

Did I or didn't I??

So as I posted earlier this morning that it was already 77 degrees at 6:30am only meant that it was going to get way hotter for my run. And. it. did. =( We didn't get out and run until after 10am this morning and I truly did not think I would be able to do it. Well maybe the actual run I knew I could do but it was the breathing and the heat! Awful I tell you!! But, I did it=))) Yay me!! I was so slow but I did it!! My average pace was 11:54....soooo totally sucks!!! But my time was not my goal. My goal was to just get out there and run.......and that I did!! I wanted to see what I could handle in this heat and how my breathing would do. The first 2.5miles was not too hateful but that last bit was just plain awful!!!! I can so see me running down there and especially this Fall! Was a very nice covered bike path with lots and lots of trees. Truly a nice change for sure! Tomorrow will be a rest day then back at it again on Monday. It is suppose to start cooling down a bit next week so hopefully that will help with my time a little bit.

Until later.......


Workout:

Ran outside 3.1miles time 36min some odd seconds

1 comment:

  1. Way to go running in the heat! This is my first summer running and I can say I really enjoy winter running. lol

    ReplyDelete