Monday, August 23, 2010

I'm very proud of Me

So this morning's run was a 3.5miler!! I had a zillion things to do today and wasn't sure where I should fit it in. Not just fit it in and be done, I wanted to give this longer run some time. I wanted to be able to enjoy it and let it be. Plus, this was going to be my first run that I have went out and ran by myself. Yea, I have done a couple of short runs here and there by myself around my neighborhood but not for this long. So I got myself up early and drank my coffee and headed out the door at around 8a.m. drove down to the bike path and started in. I was to keep my pace at 11:58 but well that didn't happen. I felt good and so my pace stayed around 11:24. I know that is still way slow for some but for now that part doesn't bother me. I just want to get out and get some miles under my belt. The run was absolutle fantabulous!!!


I was able to take a pic of my run as I was running...it's so gorgeous down there!! After my run I finished up my workout with abs and weights with Kyle.

Tomorrow's workout will be the hill workout with my big F!!

No comments:

Post a Comment