Saturday, August 21, 2010

Awesomeness

Today's scheduled run was for 3 miles and was to go a little like this...first mile was to be a very slow pace, second mile was to be at a pace of 11:43 then the last mile was to be at a very slow pace. I was able to get out there this morning around 9 o'clock and it was perfect. The humidity was a little high but other than that the run itself was really great!! My overall pace was 11:15 but again it felt good. Not sure how that will work with what was scheduled but for me it was a great workout. So 3 miles in 33:46...I'm good with that!! Monday is suppose to be 3.5miles....we will see how that goes!! The weather is suppose to be perfect all next week so I'm kinda excited to see how I do on my runs. I'm gonna try and start taking a few pics of where I run so you can see a little bit of what I see on my run. So...later taters=)

No comments:

Post a Comment