Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Wooohooo!! Welcome September

September is finally here!! YAY!! However, the heat did not leave with August...ugh!! I love September! It's the sign of Fall to me and I love EVERYTHING about Fall!! The change of the trees, the cooler temps, getting out all the Fall decorations, you name it I love it!! I am looking forward to the cooler temps too!!

Monday's workout was a scorcher and I pretty much hated every minute of it! The plan was for a 3.5miler with a 11:58 pace but it wound up being a average pace of 10:51. I had to stop for a couple times just to catch my breath. The humidity was just so thick and I have such a hard time breathing in it!

Tuesday's workout was 45min easy elliptical and then 13 laps in the pool. Not too bad for a cross-training day!

Tonights schedule is suppose to be track repeats. I'm a little nervous because today is another hot and humid day. The plan is to go a little later in the evening so hopefully that will help. Tell ya how it goes tomorrow=)

No comments:

Post a Comment