Friday, September 17, 2010

My World is Right....

So on Tuesday I went to Gatlinburg with nine of my homies like we do every year at this time. We usually stay 4-5 days and just relax, drink tons of coffee, eat, shop, watch movies, talk, and sleep!! It's WONDERFUL! We all left Tuesday morning and come back Saturday. However, I had to come back Thursday due to being in my aunt's wedding. So, my getaway didn't last long but I am looking forward to seeing this gal get married....finally;) Alot of people always ask me how do 10 women get together and spend that much time with eachother without killing one another. Well this group of women has just always clicked. We range in age from early 30's to early 50's. We can all sit and talk and laugh until the wee hours of the morning. I'm not sure as to why our group clicks but I'm thankful that it does. We can go for days, weeks even, and not talk due to life's busy schedule but when we do talk it's like we just pick up where we left off. We are always there for one another too!! There is nothing that I wouldn't do for them and I know (because they have proven it time and again) there is nothing that they wouldn't do for me! I love my homies =)

So, now on for a recap of my working out schedule and what has been done.

Sunday: 4mile run on bike route
Monday: Worked out with Kyle
Tuesday: Off
Wednesday: Off
Thursday: Track repeats.... 10min wrmup run, 400 plus 2 800's then a 10min cdwn run
Friday: 45min. Elliptical

My plan for tomorrow is to workout with Kyle then Sunday is a 3.5mile run. The days have been nice and cool which makes these runs so much more enjoyable. I love running outside and all the smells of Fall.

My 5k is the Ghost and Goblins run on October 26th at 6:30. This is a very fun 5k from what I hear and has a great turnout. My big question is this.....Should I go in costume and if so what shoud I go as?? Hmmmm.....any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment