Thursday, September 30, 2010

Pretty rough

Today's workout consisted of 6x 400's. We ususally start off with a slow run to warm up and thats about a mile then we start our 400's. We run a pretty decent pace a 400 the run slow for 400 until you get to 6 fast 400's then we do another slow mile cooldown. Today was pretty darn rough I'm not gonna lie!! I started out all peppy but after the 3rd 400 I was wanting to throw up! But I finished and finished strong too!! I just remember during the cooldown run that my body hurts and if it's like this at 4.5miles then how will I ever be able to do more mileage?!?! But, I know I wasn't in my right frame of thinking and that this is all part of the training. I'll get there and I'll be fine. Friday is a rest day....can I get a WOOT!! WOOT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment