Sunday, September 5, 2010

Loving it

This morning as I was outside on my side porch drinking my coffee, I was just itching to get out there and start my run. Today's scheduled run was for 4 miles and believe it or not, I was pretty excited!!

I finished my coffee and had a quick bowl of oatmeal. The temp outside was 50 degrees and sunny. Once my coffee and oatmeal settled I got my running clothes and shoes on and headed out. I got to the bike route about 8:45a.m. There were a few people already there getting ready to ride their bikes. There was one guy there that had just finished his run and it looked like a good one. I got my garmin out, set it, and then took off. I made sure that I kept myself at a nice consistant pace and making sure that I wasn't trying to speed up. This was probably one of the best runs that I have had in a while. Everything just felt good. The weather, my breathing, my legs, just all fell together and made of a GREAT run. My average pace was 11:17. Getting a little better.

Tomorrow's workout will be 45min or 60min on the elliptical.

1 comment: