Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Not 5 miles...

Okay so in yesterday's post I put that today was going to be a 5 mile run. Nope it was a scheduled 4.5mile run. When I woke this morning it was doing a light drizzle. By the time the girls were due to get on the school bus it was raining a little harder. Therefore, I decided to do my run on the dreadmill. It actually wasn't that bad. I did a 11:19 average pace and sprinted the last 200. All in all the time went pretty darn fast.

So, I stretch and text Kyle my time and that I did my run on the dreadmill just for him to respond with his time and that not only did he run in the rain, he was also dragging from the baby waking him up at 4:20am. Wow =( Nothing like making you feel like a big fat whimp!! Whateve!! =)

Tomorrow's plan will be 60min elliptical with abs!!

It totally AMAZES me that my body is able to do these runs and even though I get tired towards then end (aren't we suppose to?) I still feel very strong!!

No comments:

Post a Comment