Thursday, September 2, 2010

Clearing my head

So last night I went with Kyle to the bike route to do our track repeats. I was a little nervous about doing these tonight(well each time they are on the schedule I get nervous) because of the heat and they were to be a little longer. Once we set out though it wasn't bad at all. The heat was probably the worst of it!! I need to figure out a way of getting over the fear of when we add more mileage or longer track repeats. Kyle says I just need to clear my head and just do what I can do. Easier said than done but I do have to try. I often wonder what other runners are thinking of when they go to run. Are they thinking the same thing? Oh well, I guess it's just something that I have to work on. So here is last nights workout...

Track repeats total miles 3.5

Today's workout was weights and abs.

No comments:

Post a Comment