Sunday, January 29, 2012

Tag.....Your it

Hmmm...I never in a million years thought I would get tagged in this game because I only had (at the time) 7 followers.  But YAY!! Thanks Kenny and here are the rules:


1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions set for you in your tagger's post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blogs and tell them you’ve tagged them
6. No stuff in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you are reading this." You legitimately have to tag 11 people!

11 randoms about me.
1.  I am a morning person.  Doesn't matter how late I go to bed, I love getting up super early while the house is still quiet and the sun hasn't even made a peek.
2.  I have 9 children.  6 girls and 3 boys.  They range in age from 28 to 11.
3.  I have been married for 29 years.
4.  I love cottage cheese on my pizza.
5.  I love a scoop of peanut butter on my ice cream.
6.  My weakness is ice cream and cookies.
7.  My favorite seasons is Fall and Winter
8.  My favorite holiday is Christmas.....I get pretty depressed around Thanksgiving because I know the holidays go too fast and they will be over before you know it.
9.   I completely LOVE Sunday dinners here at home when all the kids are here.
10. I love sitting on my porch in my rocking chair with my little 13lb Holly girl in the early mornings.
11. My husband and I are expecting our first grandchild in July.....=D
Kenny's questions for me.....
1) What is your favorite color?  My favorite color is pink
2) Would you rather run up a hill or down a hill?  I would rather run down hill
3) Would you rather make millions doing something you disliked or struggle at something yoou love? Struggle at something I love.
4) Would you rather workout with Jillian Michaels or Bob Harper? Jillian Michaels
5) If you could one place in the world, where would it be?  Home with family
6) Would you rather downhill ski or water Ski? Water ski
7) If you could be drawn into one cartoon which one would it be?  Dora the Explorer....so I can thank her
8) what child would you be off Willa Wonka and the Chocolate factory?  Charlie
9) Would you rather a dream truck or a Dream car?  Dream car
10) If you could stay in shape without working out would you enjoy that? Well I don't think I would enjoy not working out because after a few days of not doing it I start to twitch
11) Would you rather be President of the biggest company in the world or start your own within its shadow? Start my own.
The questions to those I tagged..

1.  Whats your favorite workout?

2.  Whats your favorite running food?

3.  If you could do one favorite thing what would you do?

4.  Whats the perfect running temperature for you?

5.  If you had a choice between doing a long run or speed work what would you pick?

6.  What is your favorite holiday and why?

7.  Would you go to a friend who needed you no matter what?

8.  Do you like to workout inside or outside?

9.  What is your favorite training schedule?

10 How long have you been running?

11. Why do you run?

People I tagged:

1 comment:

  1. Hey, It's awesome you played tag aswell.. Your more brave then me, for Question 4 I would have to pick Bob harper..lol

    ReplyDelete