Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Blah blah blah

So today's one of those days that you just want to get lost in a good book, curled up on your couch.   The day started out very rainy but warm.  The rain has since stopped but the sky is still dark making that book and couch seem more and more inviting.  


Just to catch up a bit on my workouts here is what I have done:


Sunday- Ran 3 miles and did some stretching


Monday- Speed work 3 miles, chest and abs


Today- Nothing....and I'm probably not going to do nothing.  It's only a stretch and strength day and I can work that in in tomorrows cross train.  I am still tired from being at the hospital all day waiting on this guy to get here.




This little Mr. was born last night at 9:17pm and him and his Mama did really well and are doing great!!


Tomorrow's schedule is 30min elliptical, back and some abs.

No comments:

Post a Comment