Sunday, January 1, 2012

Good Start

Workout:  2 40min walks outside in the beautiful Florida sunshine.


Today is January 1, 2012!! New and fresh start to the new year!  Today I woke up early, which isn't abnormal for me, and drank a great cup of coffee.  My plan was to go to the treadmill but then John decided it was too nice outside and that maybe we should walk.  Ummm Okay!! We are in Florida on vacation after all!! 


John is not one to walk long or fast so I just kept his pace and we did about 40min of walking.  It was super nice and about 9am with tons of sunshine.  As we were heading back I decided I needed a longer walk.  So, I grabbed my 12yr old Hannah and we did another 40min walk and at a faster pace.  Was really nice.  And it was extra nice just spending some alone time with her and just chatting about the things a 12yr old girl wants to chat about.  


After the walk we headed to the pool for a while.  The high today here in Florida was 81 degrees.....Yep I can handle that.

No comments:

Post a Comment