Wednesday, January 11, 2012

No eating after 7:30

Yesterdays workout:  Shoulders & Back  then did a few stretches
**********************************************************************************


Starting out my mornings are usually something like this.  A bowl of Special K, CarbMaster yogurt & coffee.  I try really hard to start my day out eating pretty decent and then plan my day from there.  I usually eat around 7am then I will have a fruit for snack around 9:30a or 10a.  Then I will have lunch around 12:30, snack at 3, dinner at 5ish, snack at 7ish.  This is for most days not all days just due to schedules being changed or something going on.  My bad habit though that I just can't seem to break is eating after 7ish.  I'm not hungry when I eat after 7 it's just a habit with me that I will graze after 7 and sometimes right before I go to bed.  So, one of my new goals this year is to try and not eat after 7:30.  Now I didn't start this new goal until I got home from vacation, and well even a few days after ;)  Actually, last night was the first night that I stuck to my goal.....yay me!!  And guess what??  Ha! I'm still alive!! It was hard let me tell you! Which tells me that it was definitely more habit than being hungry.  I have read several articles and some says that its best to not eat within 3 hours of bedtime and some say its okay just depending on what you eat.  I felt great this morning and felt  like I have a little more energy and don't feel so sluggish.  What is your thoughts about eating after a certain time at night?  Is that a strict rule with you or does it even matter?  Thoughts?  Anybody? =)



 This is my Holly girl! I love her so much and thought I would share a pic of her with you guys! 

Have an AWESOME day everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment