Thursday, February 2, 2012

Just GORGEOUS!!

Yesterday here in Ohio, in February, felt like a day in Florida.  The weather was just gorgeous!! The sun was out in full force and the temperature was just perfect.  Love love days like this.

So to take advantage of all this gorgeousness my oldest daughter and I decided to go down to the bike path and take a run.  She is just starting out with this journey of running so it was a walk/run for 3 miles.  I felt like I could have just kept running and running.  She did pretty darn awesome considering she truly has only ran a handful of times.  She ran the Turkey Trot at Thanksgiving and now wants to get a little more serious about it.  She has signed up for a 5k at the Air Force marathon weekend and I'm hoping that she signs up for a few more between now and then.  I'm trying to hold back all my enthusiasim and not overwhelm her with my absolute love for running and just ease her into it one step at a time.

A few pics from our run =)




1 comment:

  1. Thats awesome to hear about your daughter... Up in in Nova Scotia we had snow :(

    ReplyDelete