Monday, November 1, 2010

Thankful November....

So, for the whole month of November I am going to blog each day to express what I am thankful for. I will also update my runs and workouts.



Speaking of runs, I went for a planned 2miles and then a 10min walk this morning. This was the first run since my 5k. First though I did boxing and weights with Kyle this morning. So lets go back to last week to update what I have done to this point.



Wednesday: Off

Thursday: Toning and weights w/Kyle

Friday: 45min elliptical then a 15min walk on the TM

Saturday: Elliptical and weights w/Kyle

Sunday: Off

Monday: Boxing and weights w/Kyle then a 2mile run and a 10min. walk



Tomorrow's plan is to do 30min elliptical and then a 10min run on the TM.



How was everybody's Halloween? We had a blast this year!! I only have the younger two who went out this year and my 14yr old girlie dressed up as Taylor Swift but didn't go out. Come on, you know it's way more cool to pass the candy out at this age. I'm not sure if the younger two will even go next year. My thoughts on that is maybe we should just do a Halloween party with costumes and have some of their friends over. We'll see.........here is a pic of...ooohh my...this may be too frightening.......



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thankful November Day 1:

Thankful for a gorgeous morning to run this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment