Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Turkey Trot

Saturday: Off
Sunday: 30min elliptical
Monday: Weights, abs and a 3mile walk with Kyle
Tuesday: Jogged a short 2.50 miles

So yesterday I wrapped my ankle then headed out for a short 2.50miles to test my ankle. Not sure if it was the wrap but my ankle felt good and I was completely thrilled with that! I think I'm gonna wrap my ankle for the Turkey Trot tomorrow. This is a 5mile run and I plan on taking my time. Not gonna worry about my pace. It is a 100% chance of rain too so I don't want to take any chances on slipping, twisting or do whatever on hurting myself. I will try to get some pics but with the rain who knows!

Thankful for the little things such as, coffee, compression socks, kisses from kiddies, second chances, that extra mile, that piece of cake and for so much more of the little things life gives us!!


Happy Thanksgiving =)

No comments:

Post a Comment