Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Running....

I don't think I have mentioned that I love to run. Or rather I love the thought that I love to run;) No, I do love to run and I love the results that I get from running. I have been running off and on for a couple of years now. I have also been introduced to sprints which is a love hate thing. I do think thought that it has really helped on my speed. A goal of mine would be to run a marathon one day. I think that would be awsome. I'm not one of those speed runners or fret over my pace though. I just run and some days they are good runs and some days they are soooo bad. I don't run much outside but do run more on the treadmill. I have such a hard time running outside with this heat. I am hoping that when fall and cooler weather comes I will be able to get outside more. We will see. I would like to use this blog to keep track of my progress and just see where it goes from there.

Today I did sprints with the help of Kyle pushing me. Kyle is my personal trainer and has helped motivate me. He is tough and you will be hearing plenty of his name too. Well tomorrow is a 3 miler and I want to see how my speed is.....not that I'm fretting...of course=) Just curious!!

Well have a great evening everybody and wish me luck=)

No comments:

Post a Comment