Saturday, August 29, 2009

A little bit frustrated..

Okay........so why can't I run 3 miles?? Why is it soooo hard for me to do this?? Could it be the treadmill? It's boring for sure but you would think that I could come up with something that would help me get through 3 measly miles right? I don't know, I just dread the days that I have to run. I don't LOVE sprints but I don't dread them either. I have tried to stay really consistent with everything this week such as my eating, my water intake, the times that I workout....I just can't get past this block I have. Maybe running outside would be better for me, I don't know. There is soooo much traffic on our street it's awful. There are no sidewalks and they fly up and down our street. I felt awful yesterday after only running for a mile then just did some interval fat burning program that I have on the treadmill. That is one thing, you get bored you start pushing buttons on your treadmill that you never did before. It was fun and had me sweating so, maybe I just need a change for a bit and back off of the running. Maybe I just need to do whatever I feel like doing when it comes to my running and not worry about the speed or the time or how far?? Maybe.......

Today on the other hand was a great speed workout. After I did my sprints I did a 10min interval program and then just walked for a bit. After that I did some arms, legs, and abs. I felt really good and felt like it was really a great workout. When I'm doing a 1min 55sec sprint it kills me but I know that it's only 1min 55sec. Either way today was a good day and I'm gonna try and do the eliptical for about 25min this evening. We will see..

How do you get through on your runs whether it's outside or on the treadmill?? How do you get past your next point??

Have a great Saturday=)

No comments:

Post a Comment