Monday, August 24, 2009

A little catching up....

I just wanted to take a second and do a little catching up. This past Friday I did sprints. This truly is a love/hate relationship I tell you!! I did 20/10 x8 two times. I know, not bad at all. Then we did push ups, abs, and flies. It was a great workout. Then Saturday I did 40/20 sprints x4 and did four full sets. Then did a bunch of resistance. With the sprints I love the fact that it has increased my actual running speed. Not a whole lot but enough that I can see that it sure helps. I also love the sprints because I get my workout done much faster and I burn so many calories and I keep burning them throughout the day. But it's rough and I have to really talk myself into doing them but I am usually really glad I did.

I have really been trying to slowly write things down of what I eat so that I can keep track of what I have and when. So far it's not too bad and I have found that I seem to go down hill during the late evening when I am sitting and watching tv. I plan on getting more serious about keeping track with what I eat and the time once the kids go back to school which is tomorrow...woot woot!!

This week Kyle is on vacation but has given me things that I need to do. Yesterday and today was a rest day then I do sprints tomorrow, a short 3 mile run on Wednesday with some yoga, sprints Thursday with resistance, Friday another 3 miler the abs, Saturday sprints with a little resistance then Sunday and Monday off. Then he is back on Tuesday. I so need to loose this last 20 to 25lbs!! There is no doubt that it all comes down to my eating and thats where I need to put my focous. So, we will see.

Well it's off to a birthday dinner for my mama......=)
Have a great evening...

No comments:

Post a Comment