Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Busy and Productive day.....

Okay so my 3 miler didn't go as planned. I think I was pushing too fast for one thing. I did 2.52miles in 25min 17sec. That's pretty fast for me and with the heat it was tough. I felt pretty good breathing but my room was just too thick. Tomorrow I will be doing sprints and weights with Kyle.

After my run I just got into a good cleaning frenzy. There is so much that I want to get done and got a few of them done today. All in all the day was busy and very productive.

My eating was really good today as well and even had a little sugar free ice cream. I love ice cream;)

Well that's about it for now I will post in a few days to update my runs. I'm hoping on Saturday I will meet that 3 miler with a decent pace.

Have a great evening!!

No comments:

Post a Comment