Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Back to a routine...

So the kids are back in school and we are finally back to somewhat of a routine. The first day of school went great and all the kids seemed to be pretty excited about getting back to school and seeing their friends and meeting their new teachers. For me......well it was like Christmas morning=)) I love my kids and love having them around but I am not one of those sappy moms who just can't believe their baby is going to school or junior high or high school. Not that there is anything wrong with that at all, it's just not me. I generally don't take pictures or send special notes in their lunch...nope that's just not me. Buh-bye...kissy kissy...see you later...I'll be thinking of you when I'm in the pool ALL by myself.......AND enjoying it=)))) Lol..LOVE those little burgers!!

Anywho, I did get my sprints in yesterday and even though I had to talk myself into getting them done, I am glad I did them. I'm always glad that I did them so I don't know why it's so hard for me to just get out there. Did pretty good on my eating and even did an "activity" interval on the eliptical for 25min. Not a hard core workout but a pretty good sweaty workout. I'm kinda likin on the eliptical actually. Today I have done WONDERFUL on my eating and thats even with eating a small bowl of sugar free ice cream for desert. This morning after the kids were off to school I did Yoga with my friend and then did a 3miler on the treadmill. I have to say it was pretty rough. Time was pretty good...29:53 but did have to step off a few times for a quick drink. I do love running but I have just had a hard time feeling motivated about doing it. Soooo glad I did it once I'm done and even feel pretty proud of myself. I just would like to be able to FEEL the progress. I'm gonna try to do another 2miler tonight and see how that goes instead of doing the eliptical tonight. Tomorrow is sprints and resistance training. Then, I'm gonna tackle that bedroom of mine.

Have a great evening.....

No comments:

Post a Comment