Friday, July 31, 2009

~*10 Things I'm Thankful for....*~

1) My family. As hectic as it gets sometimes I just love them and appreciate them more and more each day.

2) My husband. After 26 years of marriage and all that it brings we are still going strong.

3) My home. That it's big enough for all of us for those Sunday dinners at home. I love that!

4) My trainer. Aka........Killer! He's the best and keeps me going even when I think theres no way.

5) My health. That I'm healthy and strong to keep up with my big brood.

6) The morning. This is my favorite time of day. It's quiet and I love listening to the birds as I'm out on my front porch drinking my coffee.....this is the best=)

7) My homies....I have a group of women that are the best!! We are all there for eachother no matter what! I love each and every one of them!!

8) My big F....I love her and am thankful that she loves me for who I am. She is a great listener and just one of the best!!

9) Facebook...yes, Facebook. Facebook allows me to be able to keep in touch with so many people and how they are doing.

10) My God.....I'm thankful that He loves and accepts me the way I am. He is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment