Tuesday, July 28, 2009

It's been a while.......

So yea, um it has been a while. My last post was showing tons of snow and now here we are in July with tons of sunshine this morning. I got up early this morning and headed straight to my front porch with my big cup of coffee. I love mornings like these =) For me this is a time of just being able to have some quiet time for myself before the kids wake up and start demanding my time. We have redone the porches too and that also makes it so inviting. I will have to post some pictures soon.

Our summer has been busy busy and busy!! We had our daughter Jess's high school graduation one weekend then our daughter Ashley's college graduation the following weekend. We have had two festivals, a vacation, and several of our birthdays thrown into the mix. There is never a dull moment here. During these times, as hectic as they are, I try to take each event with a little more stride now. These are times and events that I will never get back. It may be too that it's just getting a little bit better since the kids are getting older. Either way, I'm very blessed and very thankful for each and every moment that I have with my family.

Today is actually going to be a nice, do whatever I want day.....or well, whatever the kids want day ;) Meaning that we have nothing on our schedules and let me tell you, that is NICE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment