Friday, December 23, 2011

Just a little tweaking..

One of the hard things about this thyroid stuff is tweaking the meds. I haven't been back yet to my endo dr. so it's understandable that I am still a little sluggish and tired. I try to get plenty of rest especially with working and all the holiday festivities. I made a decision to not push myself and to just do what I can do until after my first appointment with my endo dr. I'm certain that he will up my meds and hopefully that will make me feel better. Another decision that I made was (at least for now) not to do any working out on the days that I work. My job consists of me being on my feet the whole time with lots of walking. So the last thing I need right now is to worry about getting a workout in not he days that I work. So for now I will get plenty of rest and workout when I can. My goals for 2012 is to get my running back up there and do a lot of 5k's, 10k's and maybe even a half marathon. I know I can do it!!

Well I hope all of you has a wonderful Christmas and New Year with lots of goals and lots of good runs =)

No comments:

Post a Comment