Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I've been thinking

As the year 2011 comes to an end I have been thinking of what I can do to make 2012 even better. Out of all my 44yrs of life I have never been so glad to see a year come to an end. The year 2011 has not been the greatest of years. I am not one to wish the days, months, seasons or years a way but all I can say to 2011 is buh-bye!! I want to now concentrate on how I can make this new year a better year. What can I do to improve me. To be a better person all the way around. I want to set goals and stick to them. I want to set New Years resolutions and stick to them. I want to learn to really go slow and really smell the roses. Life is too short and so you have to do what you can and to learn to appreciate all the simple and big things in life. Here is a quote that I really thought was and awesome quote and its truly words to live by:

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice......

Here's to a great New Year and to being all you can be!!

Kimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment