Thursday, December 29, 2011

2012 Here we come!!

Now that the stockings are down and we are bringing this year to a close, we are heading out for a family vacation....in Florida!! We are going to be bringing in the New Year there. I am so excited for a little R&R that is for sure. I want to take this time to spend with family, to do lots of resting, to do lots of walking and meditating, and to make plans for the year 2012!!

Some of my goals are really simple, such as:

Getting plenty of rest
Making time for me
Do some 5k's and 10k's
Spending time with family
Focus on my health
Focus on my running

And then goals like this too:

No eating after 7:30
Getting to bed before 11pm
Making better eating choices

We all have our goals and we may not stick to them 100% of the time, but this year I want to do what I can to get close to that 100%.

Well, I better get going and get this family packed and out the door to the airport. So can't wait!!

Kimmy<3

No comments:

Post a Comment