Sunday, October 17, 2010

Wonderful weekend...finally

So here I am with two of my favorite girls! My sons girlfriend, Lisa and my daughter Ashley, who is in the middle then me. We happened to be at my best friends daughter's 18th birthday. I love these girls and we had a blast!! It was finally nice to do some laughing and hanging out especially after the last two weeks. It's been a rough road for my Ashley the past couple of weeks and as a Mama it has been a very emotional road. But she is okay and I have no doubt that this time of her life will not only be a part of her past, she will come out even stronger. I love her!!

My workouts have been pretty good and have been nice to lean on considering the past few weeks. My 5miler on Tuesday was absolutely awful!! Looking back there were many things that came into play that I should have known better of what NOT to do. I didn't hydrate well at all, I hadn't ate anything since breakfast at 7:00am and was running at Noon, I had on the wrong shoes, and it had been an emotional morning. But I have put that behind me but not without learning a few lessons.

Wednesday was 60min Elliptical and abs.
Thursday was upper body and track repeats with Kyle
Friday I was off
Saturday was a 4mile run with average pace being 10:51. It was a WONDERFUL run and the weather was perfect.
Sunday hopefully will be some time with the elliptical and the treadmill.

No comments:

Post a Comment