Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Ten random about Muah...

1. What is your favorite decor item in your house?
I would have to say it would be the hutch that my husbands Grandfather built years ago

2. What is your favorite hair product?
I truly don't have a favorite...lol

3. Are you a good dancer?
I think I am....lol but only when I am cleaning =D

4. You get good news, who is the first person you call?
I would probably call my Big F

5. Would you rather take pictures or be in them?
Both......Love taken them and love being in them!

6. What is your shoe style?
I love all shoes but my most favorite would be high heels!! Love love love them=)

7. How often do you eat out?
Unfortunately too much =(

8. If someone has food in their teeth, do you tell them?
Yes I would...I would want someone to tell me too!

9. Do you fold your underwear?
Well yea!

10. Milk, White, or Dark Chocolate?
Dark please ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment