Thursday, October 21, 2010

A gorgeous day for a run...

Okay it is a GORGEOUS day for a run but the schedule called for track repeats. Not bad just 4x400's with 4 slow 400's in between with a mile wrmup and a mile cldwn. After about a mile and a quarter it dawns on me that I am NOT wearing my running shoes =( Who does this?!?!?!!!! This is the second time that I have done this to myself!! I normally wear my Brooks running shoes and workout in my Nike shoes. These happened to be the Nike iPod running shoes and these have NEVER worked for me at all!!! They truly bother my feet for some reason and by the end of my run I'm in complete and utter pain!! I did finish with todays track repeats but not without saying a few choice words!!

Before the run I did a few arm's and a few abs. This was after Measuring and pinching........and I. Am. Stoked. My numbers went down a great deal!! I am sooooo thrilled with this that you have no idea. I was getting to the point that I was questioning myself if this running stuff was really working....and well..numbers don't lie and neither do the size of a new pair of jeans =))

I switched my crosstraining day of Wednesday to Friday so on the schedule for tomorrow will be the Elliptical. Not sure how long I'll go but at least 45min.

Have a great day =)

No comments:

Post a Comment