Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Strong Legs and my run!

This morning I wanted to get outside and get my run in.  I wasn't sure how far I wanted to go so I played that part by ear.  I decided I was going to wear my hr monitor and go off of how I feel since running in my neighborhood has lots of different inclines throughout.  But, I also still wanted to know how my pace was and decided I would wear my garmin too.  Except, I couldn't find it and after looking allover the house for it I discovered that I left it in the car from Sunday mornings run.  So, I guess I will have to go out and go with what felt good.  

From the moment that my feet hit the pavement I felt good.  This rarely happens.  Usually about there quarters into my run I'm ready to die.  I'm not sure why that is but I do.  I don't though of course but I do take a walk break here and there.  But this morning with everything just feeling good I knew I wanted to go longer that three miles.  I ended up getting in 4.6miles and all was good.  


No comments:

Post a Comment