Saturday, February 6, 2016

Sunny but cold run!




Friday morning was so bright and beautiful here!  I decided to sleep in a little and then got up and drank my coffee.  I'm not sure if it was the sunshine or what but I wanted to get out and get my run done.  I looked at the temp to see how cold it was and it was only 23 degrees.  Whatttttt??? But, I just layered up and went out and it actually wasn't too bad!  


Three miles done!  Wasn't my fastest by no means but still done!  Was kind of lonely not having my sister here to run with.  She actually went back home on Wednesday.

This morning I decided to take it to the gym and pound it out on the elliptical.  I decided I was going to do intervals for 30mins.  Was a pure sweat session.  Afterwards I did a great chest workout, biceps, triceps, and abs.
Tomorrow its suppose to be a high of 52 degrees so my plan is to get out there and do a nice slow three miles or maybe even three and a half.  We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment