Saturday, August 11, 2012

Double digit run!!

This is going to be a fairly short post due to being on vacation!! Yay!! Normally I do my long runs on Saturday but with getting ready for vacation I decided to revamp my week and two of my long runs.  I didn't want to have two long runs over my head while on vacation.  So I ran my double digit run of 10 miles bright and early the day we left.  This run was awesome!! The weather was perfect and everything just felt great!! I was slow....of course!! But I didn't have to stop other than at the turnaround point and that was long enough to get some water and take a GU.  I was soooo proud of myself for actually running for 10miles and still feeling good at the end.  

While on vacation I have a few 3 and 4 milers planned so that won't be too bad.  Other than that I plan to catch up on some rest and relaxation!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment