Friday, May 4, 2012

Resting


Just thought I would stop in and catch up a little on my workouts.  Ummm not too much!! I decided to take another week off from running due to my foot.  It feels so much better and I just wanted to give it that extra time.   Here is what my week looked/looks like so far.

Monday:   Lower body workout
Tuesday:  Worked all day, 30min of Runners Yoga
Wednesday:  Worked all day
Thursday:  Worked and walked 3.5 miles
Friday:  Upper body and gonna try a small run of 2 miles
Saturday:  Biking or Elliptical
Sunday:  2 mile run, abs, 30min Yoga

Most of the rest of the time I have been bonding with this little guy!! He is Holly's little brother and we welcomed him into the family this past Sunday!  I forgot how much work a new puppy was...wow!



I've only been able to do the Runners Yoga once this week and I only did it for 30min.  
What I did do seemed really good and is true to word about hitting the areas that runners need it most.  Like I said though I only did it for 30min but hope to do a little more of it on Sunday.

I'm also thinking of joining a running group that meets in my area 2x a week.  What do you think?  

No comments:

Post a Comment