Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Loving today

Today I am heading out to do a bike ride with my very bestest friend Margie.  
We are heading down to the bike path and going to put in however many miles she wants to do.  She is not real big on any type of exercise but she does try to stay a little active.  I, on the other hand, love to run(even though I'm slow and its hard right now), walk and absoluely LOVE to ride.  It's a great day when I can get out on the bike path and just go.  I don't push it hard but just enough to know I am working it.  I like to keep my speeds to about 14mph.  Some days I might go a little faster but only on shorter rides.  
The weather here is still just totally awesome!! Today we are expected to be in the low 80's and complete sunshine.  

So, how awesome is it that I have this gorgeous day, ride my bike, AND all with my Big F!! 

Life is good!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment