Sunday, March 4, 2012

Heaven in a bowl

This was my post workout treat!! I love Chocolate Cheerios Whole Grain Cereal.  It's a little bit of heaven in a bowl.  Yum!
So I decided that since my calf has been feeling a lot better I would try to see how it would feel if I would do a walk/run for 45min. on the treadmill.  At first I thought I would do 60min but thought I better not go that long since I was just getting back at it.  
It really was a great 45min.  There was no pain whatsoever.  I was tempted to just keep running but I didn't want to push it.  I will probably do this workout Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.  It felt so good to run again.  I had been feeling pretty icky and missing my runs.  The elliptical is nice but just not the same.  
This is my Belle.  She did the elliptical for 30min and it was really nice having a workout partner today.  

Let's keep our fingers crossed for a great week this week with my runs.  



No comments:

Post a Comment