Friday, March 16, 2012

Loving this weather!!

This weather has just been awesome! Hello is this really March??  This is crazy for sure!  But hey....I'll take it!  

My runs have been getting a little better.  I am oh so slow but I'm out there.  I'm running.  I'm finishing what the planned run is.  I have decided to stop stressing about my speed or how I'm not where I was at last year.  I've been through a lot.  My body has been through a lot.  I need to give myself a break.  Cut me some slack.  

This past week I have gotten to run outside and it has been awesome.  I also got to get the bike out and did a 16mile ride!  Love love love bike riding.
I'm completely beside myself here.  

Today I did a 2 mile short run and was able to run it a little faster than I have been.  And it felt great.  

Tomorrow is a rest day but I still might go for a bike ride with my Hannah girl.

How have you been enjoying this fine weather we have been having?

No comments:

Post a Comment