Thursday, April 12, 2012

A Quick Catch up...

So I thought I better get on here and do a little catching up.  I have still been plugging a way at my workouts.  However, my eating habits lately have been very poor.  With all the changes that my body has and is going through the last thing that I need is a poor eating routine!! Dang!  With Easter and family birthdays it's never ending.  I have looked back on some of my eating journals and see that I am pretty good when it comes to just regular meals and snacks.  Wish I could be better on eating more veggies and fruits though.  I am not big on fast food.  I am bad on sweets!! Cakes, ice cream, cookies, chocolates....uggg! So, this week I am on a 7 day mission.  I want to eat my meals, 3 snacks and plenty of water!! And NO sweets!! At. All.  It's just for 7 days and my sister is doing it with me.  Oh and no eating after 7:30pm.  I have also noticed that I tend to snack late into the evening and I'm not even hungry.  Habits are so easy to make but so hard to brake!! So my goal is to try this for 7 days and just see how I feel. 


My runs are still slow but I am getting them in.  I just did a 4 mile run yesterday and even though it was slow I still felt good.  I will keep plugging away!! So heres a little recap of my doings and a few pics from mine and Margies bike ride.  


4/2 Did legs and walked 3 miles 
4/3 50mile bike ride with Mr. P ~ Nice and easy speed of about 13mph
4/4 Rest day
4/5 Ran 3 miles
4/6 Ran 3 miles
4/7 Walked
4/8 After Easter dinner we did Back/bi's/abs
4/9 Did legs and walked 4 miles
4/10 Rest day
4/11 Ran 4 miles
4/12 Biked 16 miles...was cold and heart wasn't into it but pace was average 13mph. Also walked 2.25 miles


Here are a few pics for your enjoyment.  


Thinking my sunglasses are a bit too big of my face!! Hmmm


She was wanting to hurt me because I made her ride 16 miles!!...Oh well she got over it!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment