Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Quitting...NOT AN OPTION!

 Monday was suppose to be legs and a 5 mile walk with this girl.
But instead it ended up being a totally different workout all together.  I did 22min on the elliptical and 25min walk on the TM with incline then it was off to do bi's, shoulders, back, and abs.  I also through in a few tri's just for fun.  
Today I was able to get a .50 walk then a 2.50 run finished with a .25 walk before Jess got here to do legs and abs.  Man she kicked my A$$!! How can something this little.....
Dish out such a BIG whoopin!! Love it though and she ALWAYS pushes me way past what I think I can do!!

Now just a little tid bit on my running.  I get that I am getting back into it and that I am way slow.  I get that my body has totally been through a LOT!  I enjoy my runs.  Hard as they have been lately.  I look forward to them.  I AM NOT QUITTING! If it takes me the rest of my life to even just run from here to the mailbox then thats what it will be!  But I WILL RUN!!

Also want to just say that I'm so happy and proud of all the Boston runners yesterday!! WAY TO GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment