Monday, January 25, 2016

Monday and goals

Man I thought I would never be happy to see Monday get here!! Have you ever had one of those weekends?  Really seen it going a lot different then it did.  Oh well, such is life I guess!

So today I did a heavy leg workout!! Supersets with leg extensions just to put the icing on the cake...or well you know what I mean!! Today is really going to be crazy and I had planned on running afterwards but the time wasn't there.  So, will definitely get my run in tomorrow.


This Advocare 24 day challenge has been exactly what I needed to jump start my holiday weight loss!  So far I have lost 6 pounds and I feel super great!  Not as sluggish and my jeans are fitting so much better!  Today is my last day but I'm super encouraged to keep going and get to my goal of 145!  

So this weeks goals is to get my workouts in with taking Sunday as a rest day and to keep focused on my goal weight. 


No comments:

Post a Comment