Thursday, April 4, 2013

Well hi there!

I know! I know!  I sure do let time get a way from me and this blog!  Your not missing too much though that is for sure!  

Wanted to share with you what the Easter Bunny brought to me and my husband. 


How awesome is that??  Filled with everything that I love!

My runs have been going pretty good.  I have been averaging 3-4 days a week and doing a little cross-training on the off days.  This Spring has been yet still pretty chilly but not too bad and I have been able to get outside to enjoy my runs.   I live on a street that is pretty hectic so I don't like running on it much but have decided that I gotta suck it up and do it anyway.  I usually will take and run half of it and then detour back into a neighborhood and then back home.  If I choose to do my whole street then the neighborhood I can get about 5-6miles done.  Also good due to the little hills through out.  

After my runs I have been loving on me some protein and fruit shakes.


This one was after my 3.33mile run and it was delicious!! I added ice, protein, low carb vanilla yogurt, small banana, and some raspberries!  Yummmm!! 

Well time for me to take Miss L out to test her jogging stroller.  Only going for 2miles today just to see how it goes.  I will try to take plenty of pics and post soon.  Last month I purchased the Bobb Stroller and have been beside myself knowing that this (hopefully) will be a great time for both her and myself and getting my runs in.  I will also give you my thoughts on all that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment