Sunday, April 28, 2013

Weekend happenings.....

Some day I will have a weekend that isn't scheduled from the start of the weekend to the end of the weekend.  But truthfully, that probably won't ever happen, and I kinda don't mind.  

Friday I made a plain and simple, but yet oh so good, lasagna dinner and from scratch!!


This was a quick and easy lasagna recipe to put together but yet tasted so good.  You can find the recipe  here.  Added some Texas Toast 5 cheese and a side salad.  Not bad for a Friday night!!

Then on Saturday it was an early rise and shine.  Hubby was taking two of our girls to their track meet and I was heading out for a 5 mile run.  Keeping me company was my little Sarah.  I ran and she rode her bike.  She kept telling me how nice it was and how she loved the smell of nature and she was so glad to be out there with me!  Oh....and can we stop for ice cream at McDonalds?  Uhhh duh!! Yes!!

Here are a few pics from our bike/run.  Just gorgeous and couldn't ask for better weather!




My run was really good and just felt all around easy.  My pace was slow but that's what I wanted!

Now today, Sunday, it has been kinda mellow but the older children are coming home for a Sunday dinner of meatloaf, mashed potatoes, green beans, dinner rolls, and strawberry shortcake for dessert!! Yes, yes I will take pics =)

Although hectic, I love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment