Saturday, October 27, 2012

Catching up in pictures

Just wanted to do a little catching up with what I have been up to lately.  I have still been dealing with foot issues and have to go get a shot in the top of my foot.  So hopefully this will help it once and for all.  My workouts have consisted of mostly the elliptical and weight routines.  After I get this shot my dr says that I will be able to start back running after about 4-5 days.  I'm going to take it slow though.  
So here are a few pics of what I have been doing lately...

 My youngest had surgery for her broken thumb! 
 Four Wheeling with my big F!
 Sitting by the bon fire with this little girl!
Baking from scratch banana nut bread!
My son's wedding....Mother Son dance!
Spending time with my little sister!
Catching up and having family time!


No comments:

Post a Comment