Saturday, May 7, 2011

Kicked my BUTT.....




Today's long run was 10 miles and it really and truly kicked my butt!! The first 5 miles wasn't bad at all. I stopped at 5 miles and stretched, took my inhaler, and another GU. Started back and was feeling it a bit but not too bad. The last 2 miles though was absolultey HARD. I had to stop a couple times to stretch but not real long. My average speed was 11:34 and it took me 1:55:32. I know the long runs are suppose to be a little slower but I still beat my alotted time minus the couple stretch breaks. Now my legs are just a little sore and I will probably need to stretch some more tonight.



Now onto other news. Everybody knows that tomorrow is Mothers Day! I LOVE it and it's SUPERFANTABULOUS being the Mom to all these little heathens =)










So Happy Mothers Day to all you wonderful moms!!

No comments:

Post a Comment